Appliance is based on Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) 64-bit.
Ruby on Rails and ExtJS frameworks are involved in project development
and innovative Netzke framework ties them up in a clean component-driven way.
Try Netzke! It worth it!
Login with these credentials via HTTPS(vyBuddy UI) or SSH2(Linux shell).
Just after you install vyBuddy appliance and before reporting any errors
please run command
update-vybuddy from Linux shell to update appliance.
I update vyBuddy code frequently, so make sure you have latest vyBuddy software.
This is not complete product, but a minimal foundation to build next releases on.
Submit your feature requests, criticize, express your opinion in any suitable way.
Remember, the way vyBuddy will progress depends on you just as it depends on me!
Features I need to implement ASAP:
- significant UI changes: validations and improved look and feel, drag and drop, etc;
- remote command execution via HTTPS requests [to Vyatta hosts];
- XML import/export capabilities to hosts, tasks, remote commands and filters;
- advanced iptables log viewer [for Vyatta hosts];
- interactive remote command execution;
- basic monitoring capabilities: email notifications on host up/down events;
- security enhancements: crisp and clear user right system;
For now it’s all.
See ya soon!
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.